19 illegal expatriates caught in Riyadh by Labor Ministry during their recent arrests. The main reason for arresting these expatriates is around residency and work regulations. The inspections carried by the Riyadh Labor office were in collaboration with the Ministry of Labor and Social Development. More details below.
19 illegal expatriates caught in Riyadh by Labor Ministry
The expatriates were found to be under self-employed workers in the used-furniture business. The arrested individuals will be deported with the help of authorities responsible to carry out these tasks.
Further, the inspection also included the outdoor work ban under the sun as per the laws and rules. 43 violations and 29 warnings have been issued as per the latest update.
The midday work ban, which covers all private sector companies and establishments, came into force on June 15 and will continue until Sept. 15.Saudi Gazette, 2020
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.