Traveling from Middle East Airlines will not be easy anymore as the airline is suffering from the latest Economic crisis in the country. This is the worst economic crisis Lebanon has ever been since the 1975-1990 Civil War. Here are more details on the payment currency.
More Details on Middle East Airlines
Lebanon’s central bank owns the flag carrier Middle East Airlines. The card payments and bank cheques will be in foreign currency not the local anymore. Further, MEA will only accept US Dollars as the means of payment for travel.
This is because of the fact that the local currency has been devalued. The payment currency will be in full force from Monday.
“The Middle East Airlines and other airline companies operating in Lebanon announced Sunday that, starting tomorrow (Monday), they will accept payments in dollars,” NNA said on its website. “The company also announced all card payments will be accepted in addition to bank cheques, provided that the operation is in foreign currency.”
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.