We have all seen the loading vehicles and carelessness of not covering the loaded goods. These are worst on the highways where people are loading cement, sand or similar things. As per the new update, the vehicles will be confiscated and there will be fine. More details below.
More Details on Loading Vehicles
The fine of SAR 500-900 will be imposed on the drivers who are driving overloaded vehicles. The overloaded vehicles are considered a traffic violation as it is dangerous for other road users.
Transporting exposed and unsecured loads through vehicles is a safety hazard for drivers pic.twitter.com/OHfwvTpriC— #المرور_السعودي (@eMoroor) February 19, 2020
This rule may also impact the house movers if they don’t cover your belongings. Always tell them to follow the rules to avoid any issues. Remember it is your personal stuff in their car if it gets confiscated.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.