The Traffic police has published an update on “Penalties on throwing rubbish in Saudi Arabia.” The official tweet shows a person throwing cup outside of the car which use to be very common in the Kingdom. But it is really bad for the environment. Below are the details on how much fine or penalty an individual will get.
Official tweet or rubbish or littering
The tweet mentions about keeping the environment clean which shows the fight against the littering. The penalty or fine will be SAR 300 – 500 depending on the type of litter and violation.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.