Yes, you read it right, Free Video Calls and Chat app created by 10 years old Bangladeshi Kid. The app is creating a lot of buzzes and already had 10,500 + downloads so far. The name of the special talent is Ayman Al-Anam and submitted the app on Google Store on 27th December 2019. More details are below.
“Currently, Bangladeshi internet users are mostly dependent on apps like WhatsApp, Viber and Imo for communication overseas,” Al-Anam told Arab News. The app is called Lita Free Video Calls and Chat app. The kid has a wonderful talent to create such an app and competing with calling giants. The app only took 10 months to be created and he learned the coding from youtube tutorials.
This is a lesson for everyone who wants to achieve something in life. The support from his father and mother proved motivational and supportive. His parents also mentioned that he spends his free time in front of technology but this proved to be productive. The app Lita named after his mother. Al-Anam is currently studying in School and College in Chattogram which is 248km away from Capital. The Special Kid wants to become a software engineer and works at Google Headquarters.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.