Valentine’s Day will be allowed to celebrate the first time with no fear to get questioned. So we thought to let you know a healthier alternative to chocolates for Valentine’s day. In case you or your other half is on a diet or gym freak. This alternative can also be used to replace chocolate in general.
A healthier alternative to chocolates
So the answer to an alternative healthier choice compared to chocolate are Dates (Khajoor). But you can now get premium dates which are available to give as gifts and better quality. There are plenty of variations in dates such as Ajwa, Khidri, kholas, etc. But a company named Bateel makes these dates premium and luxury with its packaging and flavors.
But these premium dates do not come cheap as it can cost the same amount or more like premium chocolates. Bateel Dates can even cost you SAR 175 but the quality is amazing. It is good to give it as a gift but for regular use at home, it will be too expensive.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.